Group exercises that focus on:
Who are You?
How do people perceive you?
What are your strengths/weaknesses as a presenter – how can they work for you?
• What are your IDEAS? How to identify powerful and unique ideas and then align them with your performance purpose.
• How to use improvisation for content creation and idea exploration.
• What is your Purpose? Identify what it is you want to say, and why you want to say it. How can you say it more powerfully, and in a way that is more engaging for an audience?
• What is your personal narrative and how do
you best include that in your presentations?
• Writing structure. How to write to be said, not to be read.
• How to use humour for audience connection.
• How to deliver powerful messages using minimal visual aids.
• Performance Skills. How do you speak with an audience? How best to engage and connect with your audience?
What does the Masterclass include?
• Facilitation by two teachers of no more than 16 participants
• Live presentation at completion of class with ‘audience’.
• A final video shared via a Vimeo link provided after attendance.
• Feedback from Mandy and George on your presentation.
• All food and beverages provided.